Vendor Rules and Information
There are a number of important dates for vendors:
- Wednesday, July 12, 2023: The 2023 event booth spaces open to 2022 loyalty vendors.
- Thursday, August 10, 2023: The 2023 booth spaces open to the public.
- Sunday, October 1, 2023: Early pricing ends, and any available booth spaces will be $65.
- Saturday, October 28, 2023: Last day of ordering booths (if available) and vendor food.
- Friday, November 3, 2023: Vendor Booth Setup 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, November 4, 2023: Doors open for vendor booth setup at 7:00 a.m. Doors will be locked at 8:00 a.m. Doors unlock for shoppers at 9:00 a.m.
The following requirements are expected of all vendors:
- The event opens at 9:00 a.m. sharp and ends at 2:00 p.m. Booths are expected to remain up for the entire day. Vendors who tear down before 2:00 p.m. will not be marked as a loyalty vendor for next year.
- Vendors not checked-in by 7:30 a.m. Saturday will lose their booth space. NO REFUNDS.
- Tables can be provided at a cost of $10 per table. Tables can be purchased online. Each booth comes with two chairs.
- Electricity cannot be guaranteed, but can be requested during your booth space purchase. You will need to provide your own extension cord. For safety reasons, cords cannot run through walkways.
- Booths with wall space is limited and we will allocate them on a first come, first served basis. Wall space can be requested when you purchase your booth space, but it is not guaranteed.
- Vendors are expected to be "good neighbors." Booth spaces are marked with tape at the corners on the floor.
Due to limited parking, we are requiring all vendor vehicles and trailers to park in the Great Oaks Church parking lot on the day of the show. A vendor shuttle will run between the church and the school.
Overnight parking in the school parking lot may be requested when you purchase your booth reservation. Those vehicles must be moved to the Great Oaks Church parking lot prior to 9:00 a.m.
Types of items permitted
While we prefer hand-crafted items we do allow a percentage of direct sales vendors into the event. If your direct sales company name does not show up on the list, contact us. If we permit your company to be added, we will add your company's name to the the dropdown list.
The following items will not be permitted:
- No food items, other than those preserved or prepackaged, and not intended for consumption on the premises.
- Booths for vendors selling food items are very limited and must comply with Woodford County Health Department regulations.
All reservations must be made online using a valid email address. You can also opt to pay online with no additional fees, or you can select the "pay by check" option at checkout.
All checks need to be made payable to GHPTO with "Craft Show" in the memo. Checks can be delivered to any office at the Germantown Hills School. Checks may also be mailed to: 103 Warrior Way, Germantown Hills, IL 61548.
Before October 15th, checks must be received within 5 business days of your order otherwise your order will be cancelled and available for another vendor to purchase.
After October 15th, checks must be received within 2 business days or your order will be cancelled.
For safety and security reasons, we will never ask for payment through social media (i.e. Facebook) and will require all reservations and payments to be noted through the ghpto.org website.
VENDOR CANCELLATION POLICY
All cancellation requests must be made in writing.
- Prior to 90 days - full refund
- 61-90 days before start of event - 50% refund
- 0-60 days before start of event - no refund
Vendors are not allowed to find their own replacements.
Any cancellation request received fewer than 60 business days prior to a scheduled event (or after the event date has passed) due to an extenuating circumstance may be reviewed by GHPTO Board who in turn will recommend the appropriate refund and action.